Wednesday, February 10, 2010

it makes me mellow down to my soul

so - bedford county schools are closed - AGAIN!
that means no church.
that means i don't read again until march 10th - gahlee.

so it was icy last night - and since i really don't want the verizon guy to know where i live (i just don't trust dudes that much) i told him we'd meet up some other time - well - it's 7:45am and he has off - so we're doing an early movie and a late lunch.
then tomorrow i have another date - but it's with zrg and chuck e cheese.

maybe tomorrow i'll ask jdg to send me the birth stories that we all wrote (me, jdg and my mom) about the day zrg was born. it's pretty comical to see how different we all saw his labor and birthday.

i watched drag me to hell yesterday am and brothers last night. both were decent movies - i did however have dreams that included afghanistan people and magick - and a dog that was big and wouldn't let me near my kids.
oh, and braeden stole a dollar in my dream too.


No comments:

Post a Comment