Wednesday, February 3, 2010

but you look so good it hurts sometimes

i'm not really happy, yknow.
it's true.

i gave the verizon dude that has been fixing the lines at the shell station my phone number. friday he said hi - and told me that my shoe was untied.
yesterday he asked for my phone number - friends watching and all.
i jumped in the car (mom drove) all excited thinking - i am moving on! i am gonna go out on a date with hottie-phoneguy-mark and put jdg, tm, bm and everyone else behind me. but then i thought - 'alright when he calls i gotta tell him i'm leaving - that i don't sleep with someone (usually) until i have feelings, but don't worry that'll happen real soon' - and then i thought ... that's pretty heavy for a first conversation.
maybe i'll just ignore every call that comes in that my phone does recognize from now until the end of time.
EXHAUSTING!

it snowed again yesterday - i mean again. that's like seventeen inches of snow in a couple of days and i'm tired of it. i am sneaking a kid visit in tomorrow because it's going to snow again friday and saturday.
it makes me think that i was born in january; michael, my mom, zakkary all in february (tm too!), brae and the twins in march - that means that all of our parents were seriously fucking when the weather was nice! so much for the theory that you snuggle up in bed and get born in the fall (except you jlp) - but it's unfair to us winter babies!
snow on our birthdays and all - i never had a scheduled birthday party because snow always ruined it - i'm sure zrg will have a resentment one day just like i'm brewing now!

speaking of zrg he just skyped me and asked where i was - apparently skype showed me as available but i was taking a shower.
he kinda got a bit of my of my stalker genes (stage 5 clinger to those in the know).

No comments:

Post a Comment