Monday, August 31, 2009

take me out tonight.

so - i'm getting things ready for wednesday.
these are my busiest days so far.
member when i said my reading was pretty easy except- colossae - well this didn't help. that dude sounds like a foreigner - and i'm a yankee - in the south!
bless-ed be!

yesterday i had a friend over for dinner - then a meeting - then a meeting after the meeting - then a meeting in the car.
and i still was thinking about crazy stuff.
god help me.

today should be an okay day - i DO have a lot of homework but i really really need to relax too.

so in therapy last week someone told me i MIGHT have to travel to c-ville to find the guy of my dreams.
seriously.
bedford probably doesn't have what i want - and since i vow not to settle this might be my only option.
this is only because my crush - a. isn't catholic, b. an orphan (or not a mamma's boy) or c. a worthy jeopardy partner nor recently added d. musically creative.
if that means a trip out to charlottesville - i can do - but will my sneakers pull in the man of my dreams or do i need to wear something a bit more silver!?!

or is that chrome.



i post this picture because i really like it.
no lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment