Sunday, August 16, 2009

The words she knows, the tune she hums

so - i cried during trueblood.
when a screenshot of eric northman on the bed is avail - you got it.
i need it.

so - today was pretty lazy. in a good way.
the only dramatic thing - besides there being no meeting this morning - that happened is - i told wedding date i needed more time to think and that meant i had less time to hang out.
i didn't want drama so i made it drama-free - and i didn't exactly say - 'dude, leave me the fcuk alone' but that was the sumnation.
that's not my style but it might be.
i was telling a friend tonight about my knitting stash getting bigger - she agrees that my yarn that i left at his house was probably the best thing to leave. as far as shoes - i'm just a few pair down.
my a&f jeans were left behind too - what can i be happy about if i left all that there?
i got out.
with my heart too (i found it in the last bag).

(note: THAT is not the screenshot i am speaking of - not even close)


No comments:

Post a Comment