Thursday, August 20, 2009

Your enemies are gettin' nearer

this was my fortune yesterday.
i guess that explains my life right now.
at church on tuesday (still going six days a week) - my priest asked if we were catholics that hoped for fortunes and got cookies?
or catholics that hoped for cookies and got fortunes?

i am working on two knitted projects at the moment - and i'm taking a knitting class on saturday. it's knitting in the round - i tried and would probably succeed but getting a few pointers will be a real advantage.
after that class i can tackle - the hats i wanna make - the felted bowls for christmas and one day who knows..... socks?

to backtrack: i did see chicken trucks - to and from rva. what a bummer! i am baking a blackberry cobbler for my meeting tonight - and i'm whipping my own cream.
you can't stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment