Friday, August 14, 2009

couldnt get a ticket, it was a sold out show

today was okay.
i mean i am not at a ten. but i'm better than a two.
i got my foot in the door with school - and that's good. but after that happened - i was just not feeling it - then some asshole called me and talked and talked and talked about some shit and i tried and tried to get off the phone. but i played it too nice.
but yeah - me and jenn talked and i got more outta that than i did the whole rest of the day.
true story.

i have these awesome shoes - they're sneakers (and i can't wear them yet - feet issues) but they are silver. and now - my nails are silver. it will look cute - soon. but for now i rock the silver nails in my birkenstocks. it's a strange blend of fashiontrends. but it'll be alright.
this is bedford afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment