Sunday, August 2, 2009

and after he's been hooked i'll play the one that's on his heart

i was watching pineapple express this morning - i also went to church - got my mom outta the hospital and finished up a knitting project.
the wedding - a meeting - it was all good. i feel like i really need a break too.
that's what today is.

james franco is so funny in that movie - it made me pretty happy to see it and well - i dunno -not remembering is also pretty funny.

bfff - that's me and sarah. best fcuking friends forever.
when i was saying goodbye to her - she kissed me on the lips. the way your mom would - and it wasn't nothing to her - even though she once told me that i was the type of girl she was super attracted to. AND NOW - it's me missing her more than i miss most poeple.

my feet were cool for the part of the wedding that they needed to be - i didn't bring my camera but i am in a bunch of pictures! hopefully i'll get them emailed to me soon.

and um - i could care less about her baby.
it's really old news.

No comments:

Post a Comment