Tuesday, August 4, 2009

and he ain't coming home now

so when i bid and won a lacoste bag - it was part of a lot - and i got a lacoste shirt that i was going to relist. but i was thinking - i should keep it.
the us open!
even though i am really a federer fan (shhhhhhhh) - the shirt will show my roddick support!
oh fcuk it - i'm gonna sell it. i will get myself that true blood shirt i wanted.
i went for a bike ride with wedding date - it was cool. we went down a country road and it was perfect. i missed nature so much and even though my feet were tender i had the best time.
don't fret my jail virginity is still in tact.

oh! what's jail virginity? it's not like not having sex. when you're on the outside and you wanna get laid - you get laid. being in jail you wanna get laid the whole time - hcje is the only regional jail where men and women are housed so close. some might think you couldn't find a cute guy or a smart guy there - but that's rubbish. i don't know about guys - but i met one.
forrest. he was there for something silly - and he worked on the food line. that meant - i got a note (called a kite) everyday.
we still write - it's pretty comical.
he hooked me up with a few new parts for my bike - i'm grateful for the people that come in my life for a season or a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment