Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My world is crushed and I'm all alone

that is a chicken truck.
that is what you see on the way to richmond - on the way home - well - it's not as full.
tyson is located in richmond - and in tyson there is the redroom. yeah - my friend felicia worked there and it's really red.

it's pretty depressing.

i have some coping skills these days - and besides reading (note: finished wake & fade) - is knitting. so i am killing two birds with one stone (hee - two needles) (sometimes five!) - and making some christmas presents. i have a bunch of chicks in the program that would totally dig some kitchen stuff (ie - hanging towels, scrubbies and hot pads).
so that's my deal these days.

my friend came over to see me before the meeting tonight and it was pretty funny - because we were watching jeopardy - and he did not know i was a. a nerd b. nerdy c. seeking a nerd. he saw tattoo girl with a dirty mouth and that was that. but enter new information and i knocked him off his rocker.
it was cute.

rva tomorrow.
hopefully no chicken trucks in either direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment