Thursday, August 6, 2009

i'm thinking about how happy i am

there we are.
i had the best time with my boys yesterday. we parked, picniced and played. it was pretty nice out - not even too hot. i can't complain.

wedding date met me on the way home and we dined. then i went to church and the crappy new 7:30 meeting. hate it. i'm gonna motion to move it back - we'll see.

louie got a fourwheeler - so i took a ride. of course i pulled out in first and pretty much kept it there - wedding date should me us a lil' of what it could do. it was impressive - i always get a kick when potential lovers excel at something. it's almost as good as when you learn something from said person.

i was listening to that 3 doors down song i listened to when i went splitsville with tm. gahlee - i missed him like crazy and it's nuts - that song can bring me back to that time and that sigur ros song can bring me back to that other time.
reminding me a bit of 'tulob' - it's not about getting it perfect - it's about getting it.
i probably will never know how to finetune times i had - or even get it right the second time - but i am so grateful for those times.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment