Tuesday, April 27, 2010

inside out i can't describe it

so jlg got married last month - i was in such a pickle about what to do with him that i didn't go to la because i thought about that would make me feel (like if i was marrying him) - and i stayed here in bedford and minded my own business.
now someone in my life thinks that messing with tjj is just as wrong.

okay....
1. i don't really need opinions - but i can't pick or choose which topics i'm going to take suggestions on. i post often that my decisions got where i ended up - and i welcome suggestions. so i had to take a look at that and the only thing and this isn't me justifying/rationalizing or anything like that but - i still don't want a relationship - i would be fucking with bm but he couldn't tell me it would just be us and i don't want his dick smelling like bargirl pussy when i see him.
2. i already got my favorite new panties picked out. it's sorta a done deal.

tomorrow i have the shrink - my file from my therapist is there. a few weeks ago i looked in my file while i was waiting for her - and she walked in. i wasn't looking at something that's really personal - i mean it's mine. so she sat there and kinda looked while i read some things i wasn't sure i had but always thought might be words that would one day define me (or i might define?) - either way - that's the sorta thing that someone new (ie boyfriends) might need some time to digest.
i know i would.
but - and however - i am not just sitting here with these diagnosis(es) - i'm trying to get better or is it not get worse!?
whatever the fuck - i am not going to get involved with someone without them knowing a little about me.

right now - that's a mom that sees a shrink - stage five clinger recovering addict - horny crocheting capricorn who's reading at church tomorrow night.
if you can't get a feel for me from that - well - read on.
or go away.
or call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment