Saturday, June 19, 2010

trying to forget everything that isn't you

yah.
so i woke up kinda early (5:05) with the sun - and i couldn't sleep and it was way to early to go up to my mom's to weigh myself so i read about a year's worth of pete wentz' twitter and well - when i finally did make it up to weigh myself -
my lowest weight since that really weird weight loss after zakkary.
i go back to my place and lo and behold - i had to p**p. that was another pound - what i'm trying to say here it is an awesome morning already.

if you want to learn anything about soccer - log in to read the commentary about the game either on a app or someplace on the internet - not only do you learn a little about the game but you can improve your grammar as well as vocabulary.
yesterday at work i had to read the entire england match and i gotta say even though it was a few minutes behind it was awesome to keep me up-to-date.

wednesday is the home inspection - basically where they check for termites and bleck - leaks and i don't know... radon? and the next we close on the 28th. i think after that since i'll be in richmond i might head up to jersey to help my dad load the motorhome with my junk and hit up ikea for a few things.
start moving in slowly - the real push in mid-july.

i have decided that tomorrow will start my quest for boxes -today and most of tomorrow i'm going to relax and watch soccer. i have some thing to get straight with the house - but on the house front it's still pretty cool.
on the cool meter i'm at a 1 - meaning pretty fucking cool.

i am sure - fully-sure - that by the 2014 world cup they will have a function on my remote where that buzzing is gone and that fucking fifa promo can be avoided with whatever the national tune is - unless it's of course american!

No comments:

Post a Comment