Friday, June 18, 2010

she ain't got a man but she's not alone

so pretty early this morning i got a phonecall from tjj - he insisted that if it meant any difference he would get addicted to something so that we can have another shot at "something" - when i cut that line - i cut it hard.

so - i thought about it and thought maybe it's too harsh to say he's too "clean" for me - (honestly he's not too rich for me, c'mon) (joke?) anyway - he asked if he could see me tonight - he's on his way to myrtle beach and he thought about coming in for a few hours and ditching his friends for a few hours. i had to work today - 3-11pm - but after really whining to my boss she let me come in 11-7 and i took a shower and we met at the park. he brought me a whole bag of luckycharm marshmallows especially ordered for me - because on our nights together he knew they were my fav - my first thought was how did he know he was gonna get the chance to give them to me but i let that go and just live in the moment.

so we are gonna try this again and even though i'm moving 144 miles further - it'll be my own place and we can try to plan something sometime(s) - who knows but just for today he gave me good vibes. and lotsa marshmallows.
and seventh grade making out.

and ninth grade handjobs.

so the us tied - i mean beggars can't be choosers right now - but at least england tied too. (i took a picture of the marshmallows but it's on my internal memory on my phone, gah)

no matter what i want to thank my psychiatrist too.

(please note: i don't have any plans or work or kids until sunday pm - i wanna go to myrtle beach too)

No comments:

Post a Comment