Wednesday, June 23, 2010

one night will remind you

holy moly sports geeks.

that soccer and that tennis is enough to make even me get a little excited - i don't know if it's because i have small boobs like a dude (psst - i think zrg has bigger boobs than me) but all my guy friends called me/tm'd me that the us won in the ninetieth minute of that match.
i mean i appreciate it - i was with jdg and zrg and bdg - the twins could've cared less... brae gave his best goooooooallllll! - and zrg paused (that mp3 player might've been a mistake) - and jdg was pretty amped. good times.

then that tennis - who the fuck plays till they are tied in the fifth set at 59! i thought i was seeing things but nope it was real. i mean - that's exciting too.
i mean - really cool too. bm and i are kinda talking - i got my feelings hurt -- he was just trying to spread himself a little too thin to fit me in and see me... and when he couldn't it felt like he stood me up but i know how that is. it's like i really wanted to go to a meeting tonight - but i woke up so early to go to the house inspection (it went pretty fucking good if you ask me) - and then a visit with the kids (where we watched that soccer match) - completed a few 25 piece puzzles (shut up) and then i snuggled in broad daylight with zakkary and he loved every single second of it.

so did i.


i think kaka is playing tomorrow - meh.

when me and bm were talking about this dildo we used to have (and he wants to get again) - he asked me who i was going to think about splitting my pussy in two and i - of course - said c. ronaldo. i mean his cock (yknow being from portugal decent) probably isn't clear pink jelly - but great day maybe it is.

and maybe it has two heads.
and you can put in a drawer for most of the night.
and maybe he was in my house last night with the hitachi - at least he was when i closed my eyes.

tomorrow i have therapy (yes, i'm still crazy) - taking sharon to pick up her car - have a meeting in town and work again from seven pm to eleven pm.


god bless money, god bless sexy soccer guys, god bless the day when i finally get my pussy handed over to bm (c'mon i'm serious) and god bless the usa and all the dudes in it.

viva la sodomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment