Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i'm not the kind of girl you'd take home

so new jersey.
me and my dad went running errands sunday - then we went to shoprite - SUPER SHOPRITE.
i felt the anxiety building in the organics produce aisle - i def was not in bedford anymore.
i miss bedford in that way - actually - i miss bedford a lot.
but we did get tastykakes - i mean we got tastykakes.
krimpets, koffee cupcakes, cream filled buttercream cupcakes, peanut butter kandy cakes, chocolatae juniors - and a philly flyers' box of treats.
can someone say - yummmmmm!

while my dad went to the knee doctor i got my nails done did* - and picked up a box of pictures from my godfather's house.
then i hit up lunch with brill - jl's brother. i promised him since i didn't go to the wedding that the next time i was in jersey i would stop by his store and have lunch.
he showed me pictures of the wedding - i can't believe i didn't go. but at the time it totally made sense.

we went to south brunswick - where my brother just supped up his 2011 mustang with some kinda light package - to get the car and bring it back here.
i was way to nervous to drive it back here and my dad even offered - but even though i am a pretty good driver that kind of responsibility is too much.
we got back and went to the baseball game.
we had a really good time - and there was this group of drunk guys who were heckling the guy in the batter box - and then flirting heckling me.
my dad bucked up and the dudes totally stopped.
thanks - dad.

second row batter's box seats.

there we are!

michael's new car. '11.


instead of leaving tomorrow - and hitting up richmond tomorrow night - i'm gonna leave friday and go straight to bedford. then saturday will be a long visit with the kids.
why the longer visit?
i'm talking houses - i mean i am really talking houses.

*that's how a bedford person - would talk about getting their nails done.

No comments:

Post a Comment