Sunday, August 1, 2010

paved with blood

so yesterday went well - my mom stayed the night and then we went to mothertrucking waffle house... i am gonna say something northeast'ers ... I LOVE THE SOUTH.  i am a jersey girl at heart - and i will be there for the better part of this week with a few friends (my dad's hosting) - but there is a big chunk of my heart that belongs to virginia now.

tonight will be my first night watching true blood without streaming it - live - at nine pm.  last summer i watched live - but it was always semi-awkward because my mom had the cablebox and i'd have to go up there and watch and leave - but now! - NOW! - it's all me and i'm gonna be pretty amped.

tomorrow i'm gonna meet jdg at the half way point and take zrg for the day again - the other kids are in camp still.  we're gonna come back here - have breakfast - go shopping and then hit cici's for lunch.  if anybody can make cici's worth it - it's my baby.  he eats enough for the two of us AND i have a coupon buy one get one free.  

some pix:
!!!
babies.
my tech savvy boy.
and my techie mom.
my little boy.
my nightly bill.

oh - and me and tj are okay again.  i'm not gonna put my daily business out there because it's just vomit at the mouth - the way it used to be with bm.  
OH - and speaking of bm.  if i ever don't hear from anybody one person the rest of my life it would be him.
OH - and tattoo appointment for next tuesday is set.  
OH - oh yeah - that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment