Monday, August 16, 2010

all my wishful thinking was gone.


so i'm home from dc and lemme just say i walked about ten miles (i looked at the map!) - and zrg nor i complained once.  i did get a blister and made zrg ask the lady at the paddleboat place for a bandaid.  but we did everything!
arlington, lee's house, eternal flame, taft, unknown, washington monument, ww2 memorial, reflection pool, lincoln memorial, korean war, vietnam wall, armed forces, jefferson memorial, ford's theater and the tour - that house across the street and well - i think that's it.  but fuck that's a lot!

this week has more in store - thursday we are going to king's dominion - me, z, b and jdg - i am pretty stoked! :)
here's are some pix saturday's visit and some from today and here's the rest!


so i was taking a pic of jitter and vin - hugging and zrg got in the middle.

love this.

happy.

at the end of the day - in the jefferson mem.

same local.

zrg looking for a second bullet!

i was contacted by richmond deck dude about our last encounter and i kinda told him i am off the market and that's true besides making up with tj (and he thinks the no sex thing for awhile is good too) i am keeping fast with jesus and mary. and just thinking dirty thoughts with a past lover had me saying an extra rosary at church yesterday.
i don't want to be praying away my libido but i can't let it completely rule my life.
which it has!
and does - unless i constantly put a stop to those thoughts! so needless to say the deckdude said it was great company - and that made me think it wasn't so bad.  but almost immediately i got a text from my bf and reminded me that there's a bigger picture than my deck and it's carpenter is not jesus!
no matter how he lays wood.
OMG - that was dirty and blasphemous and it even gave me the shivers! 

but i laughed out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment