Thursday, September 30, 2010

yeah, it's plain to see

so my warped brain sometimes thinks guys want those tushies in that easytone reebok commercials - have you seen her butt? there is nothing there... reebok sells us women with no bodies. 
i, however, have a butt. 
always have - it might not be as big as others but it's there and no sneaker can do too much for me at this point.  instead i'm just going to keep buying shoes that i like - i'm not going to want that tushy (although i lil' part of me still likes it).
i found of pair of vans zapatos that i want - they are nothing like the easytone - they aren't like my new low dunks either but if i can get around the white sole on vans for the winter i think these would be a sound buy. 
we'll see.

something happened last night on my way to the house visit - i was thinking of lil' braeden and how he sometimes just is cool with being second fiddle (at least that's what my guilt ridden brain was calling him) -- so i stopped and got him a lightnin' mcqueen poster and while i was there we colored and we had a mini date in front of the rest of them.
i guess it started with me making him corn on the cob (jitters too) at home - those two are the only one's that like vegetables. 
THEN when i was about a mile from my house bdg called crying - wanting to say he loved me before he went to sleep. 
that little bit of time changed whatever we had in four-plus years - and i wanna keep it up.

then today i had to do some paperwork for my dad and i had to go to richmond city to get an id for my new position at the job - which was a semi-pain. and when i got home i caved (to the rain) and took a nap.
i had the scariest dream - that the first time i was kinda forced (although it felt good) to let a friend shoot me up with a snake - and then when i went back i hung out longer than i should've (of course it was to get more snake) but to hang out again with some bad people - it was just a terrible dream. 
not only was i shooting up snakes but i was wearing jeggings.

eck.

No comments:

Post a Comment