Monday, September 20, 2010

and built a fort outta sheets

so - it's that whole time of the year when the new shows start and i'm like oh - i wanna watch THAT! - ask me in may or better yet in december if i watch any television except jersey shore or true blood and the answer will be no.  i don't want this shit - i'm gonna tune into house and maybe - um - nothing else.  the commercials can sell anything.
even dating.
gimme a break.

i did pack away some/most of my summer things this morning - but i couldn't figure out if miniskirts fell into a seasonal category.  first of all i should write that i don't wear miniskirts to go anywhere really - they're a sex prop if anything.  
i did wear a miniskirt to the beach this summer because what are you really going to wear over your bathing suit in new jersey - a sarong? fuck.

back to eharmony - i remember one time thinking let's see what douches they have in common with me - so the SECOND FUCKING question i answered i'm married/but totally separated.  then i ask all this hokie shit - and flying kites and stupid shit and i get this thing - THIS TICKING TIME CLOCK - like they are really working my fucking shit up and gonna spit out the love of my life.
and i get a regretfully sorry but we don't deal with people who are married.
fuck everybody - and fuck okcupid - omg that thing is horrible.  my matches on okcupid (even here in rva) are not those like you kids get in boston or philly - instead it's really old guys (even if they are my age - how does that happen?) looking for that perfect match.
ew.

so the plan for the rest of the day - the lawyer called me which was on my list of things to do - is yoga and later dinner with a friend. other than that - i might check out tweetstalk - something that jdg introduced me to last night.
i do not stalk on the internet - i'm just curious.
tweetcurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment