Saturday, September 18, 2010

we'll play jacks and uno cards

i would be lying if i said the kids were sleeping but - two of them - brae and zrg are waiting up to go to bed with me.  my mom is asleep on the twins bed with vin and jericho. 
the last time zrg and bdg slept over in the middle of the night zakkary said - "this is when you put your arm around me" - i wrote it down in a million places because he's gotta know that there are a million days that he changed my life and that was one of them.

so i honestly am becoming busy - and working for what i really really want.  although my dad is helping me it's still not easy smeasy - sure i could keep things the way they were and just sit here but that's not what i was meant to do - and where i am in life - it just happened.
i wasn't unaware that i was terribly spoiled for a lil' bit - but now i want things that aren't "necessary" but HP provides.  the same week i get more hours - is the week my hp gave me the strength to approach jdg and buy this minivan and not depend on jdg as much.

this is hp and he works in my life.  i'm not just getting a job, getting a car, getting my tooth fixed, getting my kids this weekend - because of coincidence.  instead it's the benefits of not getting into trouble - not fucking with a dude (note: not dudes*) - going to church (still) - and mixing the right amount of fun, sun and water pills.

the perfect transition into being able to buy water pills otc - can you believe they put this on the diet aisle.  speaking of ironical or observational (because it didn't ever happen to me*) but the enemas are totally not even close to douche in walgreens. 
note - i didn't think trying a douche could really speed up the end of my period but i guess i thought wtf - i even took a jacuzzi bath but it didn't work.  and the enema - well - it just made loose poop during buttsex.  oh well.
note - i have no real need for douche (never did) - still have the freshest smelling pussy ever - but i tried this and i think the proposed smell was mint - or forest - whose pussy smells like forest?

No comments:

Post a Comment