Saturday, September 11, 2010

and i wrote two hundred letters i won't ever send

i finally have something to blog.
my ex-husband and i had a really awesome conversation a few minutes ago - or was it hours - or days - it's been on my mind so long that i am still really in awe.
we agreed to sit down and write out our custody agreement - without fighting for thanksgivings, christmases, not to fight over birthdays and things like that - i called him to talk about the first of our babysale ----- (we agreed i'd sell the shit on craigslist and we'd split it) (we sold a highchair for sixty bucks!) - whewwww! and he brought it all up.

this blog has become so two-faced it's not funny - there are things going on with my boyfriend that i can't write about - things about my parents that i can't tell anyone - things definitely about my kids that isn't anyone's business but mine and jason's .... and well it affects me. some of that shit even are reasons why i don't write on this thing much.
yknow?

not today though - i gotta say if i was engaged to russell brand i would float about and roll around with that hottie in katy perry's video! jesus christ if that video was about twenty seconds longer i could easily rub one out - (note: no hitachi!) - it's true lately i have been rubbing one out when i wake up.  i reach around like it was a lover's hand (diagram is me on my side) and while different from the volcanic orgasm that the hitachi produces it is a pleasant way to wake up.
especially when i don't have anything really to do that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment