Sunday, September 12, 2010

my favorite mistake was you


i NEED to see a picture of a 3-7 year old roger federer - to have a son with those eyebrows promises one thing.  awesomeness.
speaking of federer - why? why? why? i had a kid visit (impromptu) at the park during the nadal match - cause i figured that was gonna go nice and smooth.  i made it home during the third set of the second match and basically wanted to puke the entire time.
i will say that novak has some thick hair - i don't think i've ever dated a man with hair thicker than mine - could you imagine our children? heh. and he has decent eyebrows too - i'm saying. 
what actually went through my head right after match point (after i shed a tear for rf *and i did*) was how if novak was going to fuck the shit out of his girlfriend or whatever - assuming he could fuck the night before these big matches. like if he held her legs together next to his ear and slid it in either hole and knew for that moment he was king of the world.

so yesterday after the date at the park - i went to world of mirth to pick up something for my day of the dead collection i have started - and i met a girl.  i was talking about the over kill for the man/woman wedding cake toppers - i said i was so over dudes and when i had said i was done with men she took it as it sounded and bent down and said "me too."  this chick was killer - who was the femme - we both were.  she had big hair done up  this girl took my mother-cocksucking phone number - never has that happened before.
do you think it has anything to do with my katy perry topic?

so after a short nap i woke to no tennis and the vma preshow - next the true blood finale - but first and foremost and at last my girl called.  she asked me out to "join her for dinner" wednesday.  i have a kid visit from five to eight - and to be fresh we're dining at ten.  i know that's not dinner dinner - but it's dinner time somewhere.
i doubt i'll eat - i'm too nervous already.

brae ate it literally.
brae - before he smushed me in my bed.
me and the boywonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment