Friday, September 17, 2010

if i held my breath in the mornin - would i wake up in a new land

am i retarded?
ever since i started to do my own laundry - granted it was when i moved in with jdg (25) - but i never separated colors and whites and i think maybe once i had an issue.
wtf do they push that shit still on tv? being the consumer robot i am i'm wondering if i am fucking up my clothes somehow for the future - and i should start doing my whites with bleach but i wear like one white thing a week - i mean i wouldn't tell my mom i don't separate because well she'd tell me my babci was rolling in her grave - but still - i'm going to stand with the one wash and go method.
she's also against fresh-ground pepper and kosher salt - two things i stand by 100percent.

so there is this incredible spider outside my kitchen window and he captured and webbed up a stinkbug (click it)- that stinkbug is full sized - meaning that spider is fucking huge. 
i wonder what that fucker will have in there tomorrow - regardless it's gross!
so i got myself a le tigre shirt at goodwill the other day i was thinking the person who donated it probably did so because like me with le tigre (mossimo, hang ten, paul frank) - they were into them before kmart sold it.  why the fuck should it matter.... it doesn't! but somewhere in my warped brain i'm like fuck it - fuck clothes too!
the other day a friend asked me to dress sexy and i was like - ugh... i'll try.  i mean i tighter jeans but they aren't like "oh i'm sexy jeans" and i have tighter tshirts but that's what they are tshirts and then in the winter i'll put a thermal under them and they'll be tshirts that'll probably snug up a bit in winter.
i don't even know what i would look like trying to dress sexy - i was like i like sex - does that count and apparently it did.
liking sex counts folks.

just kidding - but not really.
 
i canceled my subscription to hbo now that true blood is over - i'll join again next year when it starts.  i was thinking about keeping it but with the wii santa is bringing i'm finally going to get netflix.  paying for tv, movies - for internet.  it's like do i have to pay for the shitty version of the swedish movie or can't i just watch it online?  
you're probably wondering where the real tara went - well she went with all the donated clothes to goodwill and will reappear when the government streams my media and you can get a real sausage, peppers and onions sandwich other than the jersey shore.
oh shut up.


No comments:

Post a Comment