Sunday, July 19, 2009

this isn't butterflies anymore

Ah. So it’s Sunday. SUNDAY. Lemme recap.

Tuesday I had an appointment with a doctor to check out that oh-so-little-umbilical hernia that developed with Zakkary and got worse all the way through the twins. So - back to the doctor - my mom came along (driving is still a little issue) and was waiting in his office - and after we were gone 1.2 minutes he sits down next to her and he says “She’s having surgery tomorrow!” ME! I don’t know if getting less than 24 hour warning a good or bad thing but everyone was cheering me on.
So Wednesday comes and goes - my belly I think -- looks better - or I’m told it’s gonna. Either way I slept until Saturday pm. Until I started puking that is.
I puked and crapped from 10pm Saturday until 11am Sunday. The doctor called me in the anti-nausea pills and I feel better already.
Please never fail to forget my mom is the hospital with her own gut issue. It’s just about all this brain can take.

I just turned on the computer and the tv since Tuesday - I need to get so much done.
TOMORROW!
Foot doctor
Stomach doctor
Driving
Post Office

I did watch a little bit of 40 year-old Virgin - and thought about Sarah. I miss that girl so much.
Picture post returning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment