Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You want it, I got it. Go get it, I'll buy it

i hate it.
i hate the fact that not only do i watch those movies where the underdog saves the day - but i like em and now i'm involved in the sub-culture.
i can't believe i'm writing about this.

while i was (cough) away - i watched step up - and i know i mentioned in a privious blog my love for bring it on - football movies (?) - stick it! - (help me name some more) - but a few nights ago i streamed step up: 2 and while imdbing - i got excited to see that abdc (america's best dance crew - catch up) is starting again.

i wrote recently that i just learned how to dance - and for a nerd like me - well it's just silly. i mean i know how to dress up for my boyfriend and stuff but now - now - i know how to shake my ass. i can only compare it to a stripper who can kick ass in jeopardy!

feel me?

my mom is getting out of the hospital this weekend - you got no idea how weird it is to be as excited as i am about this.
miss her.
mean it!
this is the weekend that i am supposed to wear those killer shoes with that badass dress. if i can pull the shoes off without fucking up my foot i will. if not i will pull off something flat - but the heels for pix at the very least.

i'm reading the black dagger brotherhood dealios - and it's pretty fucking sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment