Tuesday, July 21, 2009

'cos making love to you might drive me crazy

that's me!
there's my car!
that's my topical vampire tshirt!

today i went to see my new shrink - sall good - still crazy!
(just kidding!)

i am heading out to my second meeting of the day! where? goode!
heh!
me - in the country!
true story!

i'm done with true blood season one - it's all good. and staying with the theme i'm reading evermore.
my mom is sick. so i've been seeing a lot more of louie. but it makes me feel good. tonight i made the world's best salad. everything from our garden. i'm not that crunchy usually.
so after i was done with that i used some aerosol hairspray.
balance!

ps i am looking for a copy of spacecamp for zakkary. he wants to be that kid that pushes the button to launch him into outer space. (truth be told: i always wanted to be that kid too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment