Monday, July 27, 2009

honest to blog

i had to leave that meeting early. lemme just say that i started out on my 'errands' today around eight in the am - which included a fucked-up visit to the foot doctor - a trip to the post office - to see my mom - posi-trip to sonic - to driving junk - then to a meeting. i'm saying approaching nine o'clock i said - ENOUGH!

i am so tired.
i know i got cranky with a friend - and i feel bad about that too.
all in all - i'm just done.

maybe a pick me up!
so - you know what it's like to 'fantasize' about someone. for example - you might be bored at a meeting and see something that catches your eye - you wonder what he looks like naked or maybe what he might look like with one knee up on the bed and you in front of him (do you?) -
but it's another thing to dream about it.
i take my dreams very seriously.
like - in my dream if it goes down i think it's unforced and maybe my mind is telling me something. i like that.
dreaming lately has gotten pretty vivid - it might be a combo of a. being really relaxed b. medicine not fucking around c. horny.
who knows? all i know is i had a good one last night and well - i'm here to hoping i hop back into it tonight!

1 comment: