Friday, December 3, 2010

and your bones they feel alive

today i not only got paid but i got free lunch at work.
so the weekend is in my hands and i'm not gonna fuck it up.
i have a million things to do but i'm going to fucking write it down and then i'm going tear though it like nobody's business.
but first some housework, laundry and crocheting this evening.  
tomorrow i got the kids for the day - we're going to stay in because bdg is still sick (it's been a week!) and it's cold here.  i would tell jdg not to bring him out but when he found out i had to skip my weekly visit (due to this sickness) he lost it - telling him he couldn't come when his bros could would be pure torture.
a bake at home pizza, cupcakes from the bakery and showing them the christmas decorations is the plan.
sunday i'm picking up zrg around noon and we're going to come here at watch titanic.  i had to rent it from blockbuster (first i had to join) because my vcr is suddenly not working... wtf.
but zakkary is still kinda obsessed with all things titanic so that's the plan for sunday - winding up the date with dinner someplace.

i have no idea why - my temperature set at seventy (same as always) and it says it's seventy in here but i'm fucking freezing.  is that normal?  i have my robe on over my clothes (time for a snuggi?) and i'm still cold.  i was planning on putting christmas lights around the front door but it's too fucking cold outside to do that shit - i might just nix the lights outside - i'm not really a go-getter when it comes to home ownership.
i wanna hire someone to do everything - but i don't have the money for that AND i feel like a bum even saying it.
someone please remind me to get a snow shovel before they announce the blizzard of the decade.

at work i'm known as jersey - i can say practically anything and the dirty jrz comes out.  my boss says i gotta a little more flavor than virginian girls - i think it's the fact that my heart stays there all the times.
(it doesn't hurt my boyfriend lives there - and if i should happen to die before the boys set up homes i will be buried where my entire family rests - sacred ground of course)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment