Monday, August 3, 2009

I said "I'll see what I can do."

i knew i was in love two times in my life - (besides when with my children) - once was on the t and the other was in trenton at the train station. i feel very lucky for this. and here's the deal:
i don't want to out do these. i don't want to surpass them. and i definitely don't want to forget them. if you're lucky to forget life and step back and say 'this is love - this is what life is all about' - even once - i think you can die happy.
i won't try today or tomorrow - but if another one of these moments happens i won't forget to acknowledge it - but i know one thing - you can't plan for it.


i gotta go to lynchburg today - a few errands, some shopping and lunch with my wedding date. i guess that's a good sign. i knew i'd see him again - it was a good date.
today i'm wearing a bigfoot tshirt i got at goodwill - a&f shorts - big belt and big hoop earrings.
i'm saying - cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment